Wednesday, 17 June 2020 - Monday, 31 August 2020
XRDS is making the next step in meeting again!
We are encouraging our community to meet for Sunday service in each other’s homes before we meet all together in the church. Many of the community members are part of LIFEgroups and they will meet together on Sundays if they can, but there are others who are not part of a group and would love to join in a home-group. For this, we would love your hospitality!
If you have a home and would like to host a Sunday service for people in your neighbourhood, please sign up today!
SIGN UP HERE
What are the steps:
1. Sign up here and answer our questions.
2. We will make a group profile for you that includes your name and area that you live (city and neighbourhood).
3. People who would like to join a home-group will be able to browse the groups and see which group is closest to them.
4. They will email you for more information.
5. You will be able to give them your exact address and information they might need for Sundays once they have reached out to you.
What we need from you on a Sunday:
1. You have a TV and streaming available to watch the service
2. Communicate the distancing rules to your group (these will be sent to you by email)
3. You are available to communicate to your group if they need to bring snacks or if you will provide it every week, as well as, any other information.
4. A heart of hospitality!
We are excited about this summer, even with the changes, we know God is doing something special in our community.
Thank you for considering to be a host!