If you need prayer, pastoral or practical care, please let us know. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help and support for needs in our community.
For a crisis situation, please call our Emergency Prayer Chain: 06-44007902 (only crisis- and life and death situations).
How can we care for you
- Home and hospital visitations. When you or someone you know is facing an illness or a difficult situation, you don’t have to go through it alone. We would love to visit and pray with you. We also offer communion at home or elsewhere.
- Diaconal (practical) care. Sometimes, you may need practical help, for instance with finances, meals or clothes. We want to support you, often with the help of your LIFEgroup.
- After service-prayer. Find us on Sundays in the prayer corner on the right side of the stage. We want to pray with you. If you would like it, we can also pray for you at our Monday Night Prayer.
- Pastoral Care. Do you want to talk and pray with someone about an important decision, difficult situation, illness or other challenge? Let us know, so we can help.
- Weddings and Funerals. If you are getting married or need help arranging a funeral we want to support you. We can think with you about the service, musical elements & speakers. We’d love to hear from you.
- Preventative care. Sometimes, you may find yourself in a new situation, relationally or financially, and you can use some guidance. We offer the Marriage Preparation course in the spring and fall and the Marriage Course to help you. If you need support in financial or social security matters, we can help.
For a crisis situation, please call our Emergency Prayer Chain: 06-44007902 (only crisis- and life and death situations)
On Sundays: find us at the After service-prayer or at the Connect Point
Help us care
Want to be a part of our Care team? Sign up to get involved.Sign up