As an ANBI organisation, gifts to Crossroads qualify for Dutch tax exemption as outlined by the Dutch tax law. Crossroads can be found in the ANBI register on the Dutch Tax Office website. Below you can find the information that Crossroads has to publish as an ANBI organisation.
Crossroads International Church
(Rechtspersonen en Samenwerkingsverbanden Informatienummer)/fiscaal nummer: 802932265
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE NUMBER
KVK (de Kamer van Koophandel) 34385150
We meet weekly on Sundays at:
Hermann Wesselink College, Startbaan 3, 1185 XP, Amstelveen
Our Offices and Community Centre are at:
Bovenkerkerweg 49, 1185 XA Amstelveen, 020-5451444, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision and goals
- To be a next step community, Encountering Jesus, Embracing one another, Engaging the world.
- To be a non-denominational, international, English language church for both believers and seekers: sharing the gospel in worship, word and deed in a approachable manner.
- To be a healthy community of disciples, from infants to adults, by following Jesus Christ and growing in faith through prayer, learning and serving.
- To renew our culture, by changing minds and hearts, blessing others, serving the troubled and the poor.
- To multiply ministry by starting new faith communities and missional initiatives in the regions where Crossroaders live and work, in the Netherlands and beyond.
Our Elders are our Board, they are not paid for the work they do for Crossroads. Our current Elder Board consists of 7 people.
Crossroads has a paid staff. Their scales are connected to those of the PKN (Protestantse Kerk Nederland).
Strategic Plan 2021 Financial Report 2021 Report of Current Activities Statutes