Thursday, 10 September 2020
The link for the meeting will be available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Through our partnership with Stichting de Sluis, we serve in the Zaandam prison.
Our aim is to connect with prisoners while they are still in prison and then come alongside them, where needed, once they are released.
We have Prison Ministry Equipping Evenings where all involved or interested in Prison Ministry get together quarterly to worship, pray, share and learn about prison ministry.
2020 Prison Ministry Equipping Evening Dates:
- 10 September 2020
- 12 November 2020
Once you have attended an equipping evening, you can choose to serve in one or more of the following areas:
INSIDE THE PRISON
1.Mentoring prisoners inside the prison, you will be trained and coached by Stichting de Sluis.
2. Being a musician during church services.
3. Ministering to the wives and children of the prisoners on special family days at the prison.
OUTSIDE THE PRISON
4. Cook a meal for approximately 15 ex-detainees attending the Celebrate Recovery Group on a Friday evening.
5. We need somebody to coordinate clothing collections for the prisoners.
6. Prayer – we need a dedicated prayer group for prison ministry.
7. Be a buddy to one of the Celebrate Recovery group members.